Is Robyn Fenty‘s new opus Unapologetic up in here? No, hunty. I am not part of that circle jerk committee.
I know I promised this post would drop, like, last Tuesday or something but let’s face it – the five of us that read this countdown could probably wait until now. I had all sorts of things going on this week that kept me occupied, which didn’t involve drinking, strangely enough (I’m making for that right now as we speak).
Alcopop guzzling lesbians across the globe are probably spazzing out at the thought of Tegan and Sara appearing on David Guetta‘s album.
Needless to say, ever since ‘Titanium’ (with Sia) became a global smash, Guetta’s now fond to experiment more with indie artists and only time will tell whether the Canadian rockers’ track will become a single of similar magnitude.
The twins feature on ‘Every Chance We Get We Run’, which is one of eight new tracks included on the beefed up re-release of Guetta‘s hit album Nothing But The Beat.
Nothing But The Beat 2.0 – set to drop in Australia on 7 September – will also feature fresh collabos with Akon, Ne-Yo, Aussie twins NERVO, Taped Rai and a new take on Flo Rida and Sia‘s smash ‘Wild One’.
Check out the tracklisting for Nothing But The Beat 2.0:
1. Titanium (feat. Sia)
2. Turn Me On (feat. Nicki Minaj)
3. She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) [feat. Sia]
4. Without You (feat. Usher)
5. I Can Only Imagine (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne)
6. Play Hard (feat. Ne-Yo & Akon)
7. Wild One 2 (feat. David Guetta, Nicky Romero, Sia) (Edit)
8. Just One Last Time (feat. Taped Rai)
9. In My Head (feat. NERVO)
10. Where Them Girls At (feat. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida)
11. Little Bad Girl (feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris)
12. Sweat (David Guetta Remix)
13. Crank It Up (feat. Akon)
14. I Just Wanna F (feat. Timbaland & Dev)
15. Nothing Really Matters (feat. will.i.am)
16. Repeat (feat. Jessie J)
17. Night Of Your Life (feat. Jennifer Hudson)
18. Every Chance We Get We Run (feat. Tegan & Sara)
19. Sunshine (Edit)
20. Lunar (Edit)
21. What The Fuck
22. Metropolis (Edit)
23. The Alphabeat (Edit)